5 Ways How to Make your Boobs Firmer?
Sagging breasts may start to sag for a various reasons. Sagging can occur due to pregnancy, rapid weight loss and even aging. Most women feel conscious of their sag breasts. If you are wondering How to make your boobs firmer, there are several things that you can still do to make it firm.
How to Make your Boobs Firmer
- Push-ups: Push-ups is probably the most effective way to lift your boobs. It works your pectoral muscles and it does not need any special equipment. Working your pectoral muscles can aid in boosting sagging breast. For best results, perform fifteen reps of push-ups and repeat three times.
- Aerobic Exercise: Aerobic exercise can increase heart rate and may help you burn extra fats that are in breast area. You may try cross country skiing and elliptical training. Aside from these exercises, you may also try swimming, a cardio exercise that is good for the chest. Just remember that you need to wear sports bra to keep the chest stable while running, dancing, walking and jumping. To be effective, you have to perform thirty minutes of cardio exercises for three to four times a week.
- Yoga: Another way to make your boobs firmer is the yoga. Yoga is a gentle form of exercise that you can add to your regular exercise and even aerobic program. It can definitely improve posture and may boost other major muscles. A toned body combined with proper posture can prevent breasts to sag.
- Dumbbell: Using dumbbell can tone down the muscles and boost your breasts. For significant results, you may perform dumbbell at least ten times.
- Avoid smoking: Smoking is bad not just for the lungs but also for the breasts. Nicotine may constrict the blood vessels thus preventing the nutrients to get to the skin. This may cause the breakdown of the tissue, which may lead to sagginess. Likewise, smoking can slow down the lung functions, which may affect your breathing when exercising.